Professional Word press Development course in Ahmedabad
- Our professional Word Press learning course will help you master Word Press, the most popular site content management system.
- We offer the best Word Press development courses in Ahmedabad to assist you to understand Word Press installation, configuration, setup, content generation, plug-in management, multimedia deployment, customization, and security. Also, we will provide your real-world Word Press projects.
- This Word Press training course will teach you how to use one of the most popular website development platforms on the market today.
- You will obtain complete knowledge of Word Press installation, configuration, and setup. This course also covers the content generation, management, and dealing with Word Press plug-in.
Why choose us for a Word Press certification course
. After completing the training, you will be able to create a well-structured static or dynamic Word Press website.
- Create a simple game.
- Students were educated through the use of real-world industrial initiatives.
- You will be able to meet the Android Application needs of your clients.
- It will prepare you for a position as a Word Press Developer.
- Always available to answer questions from students
- You will have the ability to set up a Word Press website.
Who should get join this Word Press training course?
Word Press Developers who want to polish their skills, also Bloggers, or Anybody interested in Word Press.
Pre-requisites for this Professional Word Press training course?
- Anybody with a similar interest can join this training course.
- However, a basic knowledge of HTML and PHP can be beneficial.
- 3 essential elements to build a website
- What is a content management system?
- Open source CMS vs. proprietary / closed source CMS
- WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org
Domain & Hosting
- Recommended domain name registrars
- How to buy a domain name
- Recommended web hosting providers
- What to consider when choosing the right hosting plan of your needs
- How to purchase a web hosting account
- How to point/link domain name to website
Navigating cPanel (Your Web Hosting Account)
- How to set up work emails (email@example.com)
- Syncing emails with your email provider(e.g. Gmail, Outlook, Live, Yahoo) –
- Assessing File Manager (Managing your website files)
- 3-step WordPress installation
- Logging into WordPress
- Modern Web Design trends
- Choosing a reliable WordPress theme
- Installing a theme
- Installing a child theme
- General –
- Writing —
- Managing users
- How to install plugins
- Setting up TinyMCE Advanced plugin
Adding Site Content
- Planning your website architecture
- Creating webpages
- Creating subpages
- Setting up your main navigation menu
- Adding content with the Visual Editor and Text Editor
- Adding images to your page
- Creating hyperlinks
- Publishing your page
- Creating posts
- Setting up a blog
Contact Form Creation
- Creating a contact form
- Embedding a contact form
Landing Page Creation
- Enabling full width page
- Creating a landing page with Beaver Builder
- How to craft magnetic landing pages
Customizing Website Appearance
- How to upload a logo
- Customizing the sidebar
- Customizing the footer-
- Customizing your website with code
Making Your Site Search-Engine-Friendly
- Installing WordPress SEO
- On-page SEO ranking factors
- Maintaining your site speed and loading time
Integrating E-Commerce into Your WordPress Site
- Installing Woocommerce –
- Creating a product
- Checkout and payment gateways
Website Backup and Maintenance
- Keeping your WordPress version, plugins, and themes up to date
- Backing up your website with Duplicator-
- Transferring your website to a new domain or new host
- Keeping your website secure and up to date
Empty section. Edit page to add content here.